Tuesday 15 October 2013

About me and my blog



I’m a 26 year old, mum of 4 from Australia, for the last 7 years I’ve been deeply into spirituality and self growth. I’ve made many discoveries over these years as I search not only deep within myself but outside too. The path that I am currently on is leading me deeper into my own psyche as well as to a deeper questioning of our world around us.

I have many beliefs and they often grow and change, these beliefs have been developed over my whole life. I love sharing what I have learned and hearing about other people’s lessons too, it’s interesting to hear other people’s points of view, the way they see the world. I find it mind blowing that each individual lives and experiences life uniquely from their frame of reference which has been built up from their whole life, even two people in the same situation will both experience it different from one another, amazing! 

This blog is about me, my thoughts, feelings, experiences and discoveries about life. 

Namaste

Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment